Sunday, April 01, 2007

What about trim colors!



Now I have a dilemma, what should I do for trim colors?

Depending on the time of day and sunlight, this wicker colored siding changes shades so I’m in a quandary what trim colors I can use that goes with a siding that changes looks throughout the day?

If I had it to do over, I would not have put this cheap vinyl siding on. No longer do the old nice looking bungalow windows stick out like they use to, they are flat to the house and it just doesn’t look right.

We lost a lot of architectural detail by putting up those soffits up years ago (not my idea, I loved the beams showing) and putting that ugly aluminum over the stained bead board porch ceiling was also done against my wishes.

But back to the trim colors. I wanted to do very colorful shades
but I feel limited since this siding keeps switching from yellow to a light tan color all the time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home